WEB ACCESSIBILITY DECLARATION
FAMBUENA has comitted to making its web accessible, with comformity of the Royal Decrete 1112/2018, of September 7th, about the accessibility of webs and applications for mobile devices of the public sector. The present declaration of accessibility is applied to the web fambuena.com
This web is partially compliant with the RD 1112/2018, of September 7th, due to the fault of comformity of the aspects which include the following
The content listed below is not accesible for the following reasons;
Lack of compliance with the RD 1112/2018
- Images can be found without accompanying explanitory texts.
- Incorrect nesting of texts can still be found.
- There could be editing errors still on the web page.
- Not applicable
The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law
- There are office files in PDF that do not fully meet the accessibility requirements
Preparation of the present declaration of accessibility
The present declaration has been prepare don the 07 of June of 2023.
The implemented method for the development of this declaration has been a self evaluation done by ourselves.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) from the RD 1112/2018) like for example;
- Report any possible breach from this website
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the email email@example.com or calling +34 961 520 412
- A complaint related to the requirements from the RD 1112/2018 or
- An accessible Information Request related to:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of applications of the RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4.
- Content that is excempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request of accessible information, the facts, reasons and requests that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
The communications, complaints and accessible information requests will be recieved and processed by the responsible from the web saludlaboral.es
If the requests are not met, you can direct communications to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed in attention to the Management of the Organisation.
This website applies the requirements of the UNE-EN Norm 301549:2022 considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The last accessibility review was carried out in June of 2023.
This website is optimised for the browsers Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or superior versions and the latest versions of Fire Fox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome.
This website is designed for Responsive viewing, which is optimally displayed on Tablet and mobile. On these devises it is optimised for viewing in the latest verisons of Chrome for mobile, Fire Fox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and native Android browser.
Among others the following measures were adapted to facilitate accessibility:
- The use of alternative text on the images.
- Screen movement
- If a user does not have a mouse at that time, they can move through the different elements of the page they visit using the keyboard using the “Tabulation Key”
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink
- Use of the standards of W3C: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
These are some of the aids that currently allow people to access all the information published in any of the formats that are within the website.
This website is currently going under continuous modifications and updating to continue correcting errors and adapting them in terms of accessibility.